Thursday 15 October 2015

I'm Back

I can't believe it's been a year since I last posted, it has been a hectic year but i've missed out on blogging about some important events in Kpop (to me).

First I have to start with Jessica leaving my favourite group of all time Girls Generation.

I still can't believe it but I'm happy to see that she has moved on and enjoying herself, I'm so happy to see her doing one of her passions. I knew she'd have something to do with fashion, she has always been the most fashionable member.

Next, sticking with Girls Generation. Several members have recently split up with their boyfriends

Taeyeon and Baekhyun split up in September 2015 after 15months together, after the amount of hate Taeyeon got for being with him I'm not surrpised but I was hoping it would work.


Yoona and Lee Seung gi split in August 2015, they were dating for 1 year and 9 months but their schedules were too busy. Another couple I was rooting for.


Tiffany and Nichkhun confirmed to have split back in May 2015, the reason behind the split was personal and we can all respect that.


Yuri is the latest member split from tennis player Oh Seung Hwan, they were confirmed to have parted ways Today.

I do hope every member finds love and their happy ending, each member and former member Jessica all deserve to find Happiness.

Next up is Tao from EXO, 

On 24th August 2015 Tao officially submitted his lawsuit against SM Entertainment, and the company has responded by blocking his solo material from going onto Youtube. Tao still has a contract with SM but Tao is trying to pursue a solo career in China. 

And Finally, wet stages are hazardous (obviously)

Two Girl Group's had accidents on stage this Year, Yuju from Gfriend suffered a nasty fall on September 5th while performing at an Event in Gangwon Province. Fans were seriously outraged because the fall looked like it could have been serious, thankfully the Idol posted to that fans shouldn't worry and she was okay.


Soyu from Sistar had a close call during a performance of 'Shake it' on 20th September, that really could have ended badly because she almost went head first. Soyu and Hyorin were slipping constantly throughout the perfomance and when leaving the stage. The conditions are not good for Idol's when they cannot even stand up during a performance.



I'm sorry it's been so long since last posted, I do plan to keep posting more often than what I have been. Thanks for stopping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment