Friday 24 August 2012

Amber riley



I have to say without a doubt that Amber riley has one of the most powerful and unique voices I have ever heard, she is one of the powerhouses of Glee. She is definitely equal to or better than Lea michele, if Mercedes ever left the show then the show wouldn't be the same.

She has such a recognizable voice, she can hit notes that most singers would be lucky to reach and she is such an inspiration to me. Her rendition of I will always love you made me cry, it was so beautiful and reminded me of Whitney houston. Amber riley is definitely the next whitney houston and her voice is just as powerful and amazing as Whitney's.


As long as Amber remains on the show, I will continue to be a Gleek and even if she is just going to be a recurring character then I will be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment